Brad Fantle was born and raised in Clearwater, Florida. While attending college in Tuscaloosa, Alabama and receiving a degree in Sport and Fitness Management, Mr. Fantle worked as an apprentice for Grand Master James Bailey. In 1999 Mr. Fantle (with the guidance and support of James Bailey) decided to open his own school in Tallahassee. Since then he has enjoyed teaching taekwondo to many Tallahassee families and is an integral part of Tallahassee business, charities, and schools. He is married and has two children. In July, 2010, Mr. Fantle will be receiving his 6th degree rank of Master in Taekwondo.
Why choose Tallahassee Taekwondo Academy?
• We are certified instructors through the International Taekwondo Alliance. Certification is a steep process that takes years to attain.
. Owner is head instructor full time and business owner full time
• We have back ground checks annually.
• We clean/disinfect everyday with GREEN products that are fume-free, as those with asthma or other health issues can be very affected by regular cleaners. Even those with no health issues benefit from a fume-free environment!
• We are first aid/CPR certified.
• 2008 Tally Award winner (1st place, best fitness center)
• Over 16 years experience teaching children and adults.
• Over 10 years teaching martial arts in Tallahassee.
• We have a matted floor that not only can be disinfected easily, but it is superior in protecting your body by absorbing impact, and preventing injuries.
• “Teaching martial arts to the AD/HD student” course.
• Personal Safety (CDT/Training for Life) certified.
• We attend required seminars several times a year to stay current in our professional development in the teaching of martial arts to children and adults.
• As role models we are conscientious about how we conduct ourselves.
• Reputation for and believer in safe, responsible practice of the martial arts.
|Be the 1st to write a review!|